Designed to mimic the mineral and organic coloured pigments found in abstract paintings, the product offers customers the ability to create a unique floor for their space.
The Iridescence product combines tones of greys, blush pinks and powdery blues to provide a subtle and elegant floor installation. These stylish tones are complemented by a series of earthy and mineral shades that ground the product, while shades of yellow and teal provide distinctive pockets of colour to suit any floor. The product compromises 12 colourways to amplify any design:
• Smoky greys – Polar, Night, Shadow
• Blush pinks – Blossom
• Powdery blues – Herb, Wave, Frost, Ink
• Earthy and mineral colours – Reef, Clay, Earth, Golden
The product, designed by the EAAA Interface Design Studio, was devised for use on its own, to mix and match between colourways, or with Interface carpet tiles for endless design possibilities.
Iridescence is available in 50cm x 50cm tiles and, alongside Interface’s entire LVT portfolio, features the following attributes:
• Iridescence comes with Sound Choice™ backing as standard, formulated for superior noise reduction, offering you best-in-class performance for reduced impact sound and floor to floor sound transmission.
• Constructed with materials and recycling in mind, including a commitment to deliver Environmental Product Declarations for all hard flooring products.
• Engineered to contain no phthalates.
• Backed by Interface’s 15-year commercial warranty.
• Iridescence LVT contains at least 39% recycled content and is carbon neutral throughout its full lifecycle with our Carbon Neutral Floors™ programme.
It is now available for purchase in EMEA. To learn more about Iridescence, please visit our website.