The client used innovative “offsite” methods of construction & specified windows & doors that delivered a best value solution along with the highest standards in quality, security, and energy performance. In response to this specification, we supplied energy efficient top swing windows, along with our FD30 Fire Doors.
Design is Key
• Top Swing Windows manufactured in white
• Windows provided a u-value of 1.2 W/m2k
• Windows & Doors manufactured to Secured By Design standard, providing high security across all products
• FD30 Composite Doors manufactured under the new BM Trada Scheme STD 170 and Fire tested both internally and externally to BS EN1634-1
• Client fitted products offsite at their factory & delivered to site
Specification from the client was to supply products that complimented the aesthetics of the build, provided security, energy efficiency and quality.
Our windows provided a low u-value - offering better insulating properties, trapping heat inside the home thus lowering heating bills & reducing the overall carbon footprint.
The FD30 Composite Doors allowed the client to meet building regulations whilst delivering exceptional levels of fire & smoke resistance, providing tenants with safety & peace of mind.