Developed following feedback from its specification experts as to the needs of its architects in the field, ‘Considerations for Tile and Stone Installations’ delivers key insight for those who are new to working with these popular materials, or who would like to update their knowledge base.
Topics covered include:
- The differences involved in specifying for wet vs. dry areas and walls vs. floors
- Classifications and ratings for tile and stone coverings, substrate preparation etc
- Why and how to specify tile fixing in conformance with British Standards
- How to prevent problems by specifying the correct support beneath the surface
- What to consider in setting an appropriate cleaning and maintenance schedule
With tile and stone being used across many areas – from bathrooms and kitchens, to foyers, balconies and more – the information shared in the new CPD forms the foundation of a valuable bank of knowledge for architects and specifiers. Inline with RIBA requirements, running time for the CPD is just 45 to 60 minutes, and the seminar is delivered at architects’ and specifiers’ offices for their convenience.
The new addition to Schlüter-Systems’ learning portfolio also offers a natural gateway to the company’s four application-specific CPDs:
- Specifying Integrated Wetroom and Waterproofing Systems
- Specifying Integrated Underfloor Heating Systems
- Specifying Solutions for Crack-Free Tile and Stone Coverings
- Specifying External Applications with Tile and Stone
To book or enquire further about ‘Considerations for Tile and Stone Installations’ or any of Schlüter’s other CPD seminars, contact Schlüter today.